Watercolour at Castello di Gargonza
Here is this beautiful watercolor of the double arched window of the church of SS. Tiburzio and Susanna in Gargonza.
The building dates back to the 12th century but was extensively remodeled between the 1600s and 1800s. Starting from 1928 the Pieve was restored and from the restoration works of the plasters this original window was found. This watercolour comes from the hand of Anna Ricceri Guicciardini Corsi Salviati, from the family who has restored all the village.